Saturday, February 10, 2007

Bank On It: Places to Hide and Invest Money

Today Iodine passed a thermometer at a bank that read 110 degrees, but I am not telling you that to demo you how hot it was. I am telling you that because this bank really needs to repair their thermometer. According to their thermometer, it was also 110 degrees in December. There are a batch of people, topographic points and things that tin be more than accurate with the weather, and as I've never said (but have got always wanted to), "Whatever I swear with the weather condition condition is what I also trust with my money." Here are some examples:

A random old lady: Certain beingnesses can foretell the weather condition through their bones, and that grouping includes random old ladies and dogs. I stipulate "random" because that manner I won't get e-mails from people stating, "Hey, why are you messing with my grandmom? Are you saying she's wish an foreign or some sort of meteorologist or something?" And no, I'm not. I am talking about a "random" old lady, and grandmoms don't suit into that category, not even on Lotto Night. Regardless, my program is to give my money to one of these random old ladies instead of keeping it at a bank because I cognize this lady won't travel too far with it, and if she makes disappear, I'll cognize to happen her in Florida. Also, I don't have got to worry about her making any cockamamie investings except for lottery tickets and candy buttons. Plus, who is going to seek to rob a random old lady? It's just not feasible...

A kangaroo: Kangaroos were created with pouches for a reason. Contrary to popular belief, it have nil to make with holding their young. In reality, kangaroos are living banks (and weather condition forecasters), ready to take your sedimentation and throw onto it until they die. Some may state that depositing money into a kangaroo's pouch is bad because there will be no interest on the money. But believe again -- we're talking about a kangaroo hopping around with money here. There's gotta be a batch of interest there!

A weather condition condition condition vane: Nothing beats out a good weather blade with a metallic element cock on top of it, except for maybe a weather blade with a existent cock on top of it. All people need to make is conceal their money somewhere on a weather condition blade because most people will never believe to look there for money. In fact, most people don't even look at them anymore for the weather. It's a win-win situation, with you being both the first victor and the second winner...

A man-eating fish with a acute sense of finances and the guarding of finances: No account necessary.

An out-of-door basketball game game court: One can determine the weather condition by the amount of people playing basketball outside, as well as what they are wearing when they play. So the weather condition is taken care of already. As for the financial aspect, I would set all of my money on -- or near (why be picky?) -- the top of a backboard. That manner the lone people who could attain it already likely have got moneymaking contracts and wouldn't need the money anyway. If it turns out that person else is able to catch the money, I'll just name a disgusting at some point afterwards and I'll get two free throws, a suitable substitution for cash...

But I digress.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home